Friday, January 2, 2015

Adore the tenderness and love of your God

ContemplationWeb
“I asked Him to transform the country and He said, “Help Me.”

Holy Hour (later)—  “Yes, even in your thoughts you must aim at perfection. Get a clear picture of their importance. Your acts and words flow from them. They are the fountainhead. Does one stir up the waters of a spring? Let your mind be like a limpid pool upturned to My face, mirroring the desires of My heart. Could you believe that I’m waiting for your efforts to increase My glory? You feel unworthy, and you are right. But you do not know the goodness and tenderness of your God. Adore these attributes. Love them. Crucify yourself for them. And give thanks. For is there at this moment another home as happy as yours? And not because you deserve it in the least. Well then, since there is every good reason to be grateful, let your heart talk. When you speak I listen as one who is in love, My poor little child.”

Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I.”