Thursday, December 25, 2014

Weaving Him into the very warp and woof of your day

tumblr_n6t5icis4x1qduw56o1_500
“Lord, I have never deserved any of Your favors. Change me.”

“Change yourself by patiently beginning over and over again. Watch and pray. You do pray, yes, but pray in another way, seeing everything through Me, full of confidence, with a sense of your poverty. Then I’ll help you, My poor crippled little girl, paralyzed by so many weaknesses from birth, and you will travel along new paths. You will leave behind your old slavish attachments, for My yoke is gentle. You will no longer be the one you serve; Christ will be the one you serve. What a difference! And because you will serve Him and not another, weaving Him into the very warp and woof of your day, He will call you His bride, He who was your servant.”

Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I.”