Friday, December 26, 2014

Never fail to lean on Me

tumblr_m2gbtcKgkw1rttw4ro1_1280

“Tell Me that you are beginning to be more certain of the power of My love, although you know you are unworthy. Tell Me this to comfort Me for the ones who do not believe. You will give My heart ease. Let us make an alliance between your poverty and My riches. Never fail to lean on Me. Have no confidence in yourself, not even for a moment. Where would it lead you? Does one call upon nothingness to help nothingness? Who better than a father can understand his child? My eleven children in the Upper Room knew that, and they were so deeply touched during their thanksgiving that some were in tears. And what about My own emotion! Adore it. It comes from my tenderness. The next day at the same hour will I not already have died for them? For you . . . Aren’t the last moments of a man sentenced to death lived more intensely?”

Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I.”