Saturday, November 22, 2014

The more perfect and hidden an action the more excellent it is

IMG_0432 - Version 2


“You increase My glory and hasten My kingdom by doing any action more perfectly. Think of this often and you will live on a higher plane. Even if no one ever sees or hears you, you will increase My glory. Haven’t you read that the more perfect and hidden an action the more excellent it is, because it is for Me alone? Did you know that there are deep forests, unfathomable oceans, and mountain peaks unknown to man where secret blossomings are for My extravagance of glory? So it is with the hidden life of a soul. No human being ever suspects it; but I offer it to Myself and it is there that I delight to be with the children of men. Oh, My daughter, let us always live together in the valley of tears and I’ll lead you to my heavenly home, the New Jerusalem. There no one will ever take us from one another. There it will be the eternal now.”

Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I.”