Friday, May 16, 2014

My grace is sufficient for you. Do you believe that?

. . . If you have failed in something, you say, ‘My dear all, I could have been more faithful today. Forgive me.’ You humble yourself most sincerely. And without your knowing it, I press you to My heart burning with love. That is what you call grace, and My grace is sufficient for you. Do you believe that?

This should be your one fixed desire: To live only for Me. Your life will be filled to the brim with good things. I’ve been waiting so long for the joy of giving you more. Help Me. Ask Me to do so. Stretch out your two empty hands to Me. Give Me a big place in your life. Give Me all of it. Do you realize that you are in exile, waiting for the return of the beloved? Listen from afar. Say to Him, ‘Breathe on this breath of mine which is yours. Your home shall be My home. I could no longer live without Your step in mine and Your voice in my voice.’

Don’t people pray, ‘Open Thou my lips’? That’s so that the Spirit will speak in you, daughter of God.

Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I."