Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hide Me in your heart


“. . . “How grateful I am to those who console Me for the refusal of others and to those who call Me and long for Me.  Yearn for Me often; I was going to say always, so eagerly does My heart wait for you.  O My daughter, let us have the same home on earth, since we shall have the same one in heaven!

Let us begin heaven. It would be such balm for Me. Do you want to give joy to your Savior-God?  Then let your thoughts forever turn to Me. . . .

Hide Me in your heart as though in this way you could save Me from wounding insults. For I receive them, above all in My Holy Eucharist. There, in your heart, thank Me, adore and console Me. Tell Me about yourself as I so often tell you about Myself, My daughter.  Be very little; the smaller you are, the more your great friend will in-dwell you.”


Excerpt From: Gabrielle Bossis. “He and I.”