Friday, March 21, 2014

Ask Me to be as humble as I want you to be . . .

Be meek.  Occasions for asserting rights can be numerous, but divine logic is not human logic.  Meekness and patience are the children of true love which ever finds attenuating reasons and readjusts justice to the benefit of true equity.

Be in communion with My meekness.  My kindness is not affected.  My Spirit is at the same time unction and strength, goodness and plentitude of power.  Recall: Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth and will ever keep possession of themselves.  Even better, they already possess Me and can more easily reveal Me to others.

My degree of radiance in a soul depends on how closely I am present.  But I am ever there insofar as I find in your heart My meekness and My humility.  In the measure you renounce all superiority you enable Me to grow within you.  This, as you know, is the secret of all truly spiritual fruitfulness in the domain of the unseen.  Ask Me to be as humble as I want you to be, without affectation but in full simplicity.

When the Lord Speaks to the Heart